NATIONAL CONSTITUTION FOR AUSTRALIA
FIRST: The name of the association shall be Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc.
SECOND: The place in this state where the principal office of the association is to be located is the town of Deepwater, New South Wales, Australia.
THIRD: Said association is organised exclusively for non-profit, religious and educational purposes.
FOURTH: The names and addresses of the initial committee members of the association are as follows;
ROBERT HILL 47 SEVERN ROAD DEEPWATER NSW 2371
DONNA HILL 47 SEVERN ROAD DEEPWATER NSW 2371
TABATHA SCHILLER 21 ANEMONE STREET KILLARNEY QLD 4373
STEPHEN SCHILLER 21 ANEMONE STREET KILLARNEY QLD 4373
RON WEBEL 161 TAYLOR STREET GLEN INNES NSW 2370
The first four of whom are also Australia National Staff for Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc.
FIFTH: Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc. is part of the International Ministry Road Riders For Jesus. The names and addresses of the International Director and Secretary are as follows;
CARL CRACKEL 6878 KLONDIKE ROAD, HILLSBORO, MO., 63050 U.S.A.
SALLY CRACKEL 6878 KLONDIKE ROAD, HILLSBORO, MO., 63050 U.S.A.
SIXTH: No part of the net earnings of the association shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributable to its members, trustees, officers or private persons, except that the association shall be authorised and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered and to make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in Article Third hereof. No substantial part of the activities of the association shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the association shall not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statements) any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.
SEVENTH: In the event of a chapter dissolution, any outstanding debts of such chapter shall be paid from the chapter assets, then all remaining assets of such chapter shall become the property of the National Office of Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc.
EIGHTH: The following shall be the requirements for the positions of elected chapter officers;
- They must be the operator of a motorcycle or the spouse of a person who is an operator of a motorcycle.
- Their lives and lifestyle must be above reproach and exhibit a profound faith in Christ and His teachings.
- They must have been an active member of the Road Riders for Jesus M/M Australia Inc. for the preceding six months prior to an election.
- They must be willing to make a commitment to fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of the elected position.
- They must be willing to make a commitment to uphold the Constitution and Bylaws of the Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc.
NINTH: Any deviations of this Constitution and Bylaws including all amendments, must be approved in advance by the following procedure;
- Submit the deviation proposal to the Australia National Director of Road Riders for Jesus M/M Australia Inc., who will in turn submit the deviation proposal to the International Director of The Road Riders For Jesus.
- After sufficient time has passed for a consideration of the deviation proposal a written response from the International Director will be given to the Australia National Director.
- All deviations to the Constitution and Bylaws must comply with all legal requirements by the Australian government and associated agencies.
TENTH: The Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc. is a motorcycle ministry not a motorcycle club and as such, no staff member serving in a position of national, regional, state, local chapter office or any members are authorised to affiliate or bind in any way a RRJ chapter, state, region or nation into a confederation or coalition of chapters. All other types of affiliations of Road Riders for Jesus chapters, states, regions or nations will be at the sole discretion of the International Director. Individual members (including chapter officers and staff members) are not discouraged from attending specific events conducted by a confederation or coalition if invited to do so.
ELEVENTH: The designation, “RRJ Clergy” or “Road Riders for Jesus Clergy” shall be reserved for use only by National or International Staff members, who are Licensed or Ordained Ministers and approved by the International Director.
TWELFTH: Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc. shall operate in accordance with the “What We Believe” statement, as is posted on the International website and within this document.
THIRTEENTH: Any and all social sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Websites etc.) that are developed and posted by any Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc. Chapters, State Staff or Business that desires to display the name Road Riders For Jesus M/M Australia Inc. or the representative logo, must obtain permission for the use or posting of the name or logo on any and all such media sites from the International Director and must have as one of its “Administrators” of such site, a designated member of the current Australia National Staff. The term “Administrator” is understood to be someone who oversees and can exercise control over the content, data, photographs etc. that are posted on such sites. A National Staff Social Site Administrator will not be responsible for the building or development of such site nor the upkeep and maintenance of such site.